Air Bike is delighted to announce its range of cassettes, designed in close collaboration with one of the worlds leading manufacturers.
Our distinctively designed Hyperglide-style cassette incorporate specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting, whilst close gear steps between primary sprockets creates smooth, efficient pedalling.
The result? Crisp and responsive indexed shifting and the reliability that you’ve come to expect from Air Bike components.
The cassette comes factory boxed in our deluxe recyclable Air Bike packaging, rocking the following benefits:
• Quick and easy assembly with cassette lock ring
• Hyperglide style technology (seamless, smooth shifting)
• Quality form and function
• Air Bike logo on metallic green lock ring (bling factor)
• Silver nickel stainless steel cassette sprocket (for longevity)
• Nickel plated rust-resistant surface treatment (extends drivetrain life)
• Suitable for all Shimano splined HG Hubs
• Compatible Chain al 11 speed chains
In our store search: KMC 11 (this is the chain you need)
Cassette Size: 11 Speed 11-50T
Cassette Material: Steel
Cassette Finish: Nickel Plated
Lock Ring: Steel
Please also note that we highly recommend fitting a new chain with your cassette. This is because chains and cassettes wear sympathetically with each other.
Our cassettes are manufactured with fine tolerances, therefore if you do not change your chain, there is a chance issues may arise such as shifting and noise.
To remedy this we recommended fitting a new chain and cassette at the same time.
Please be aware that depending on your specific hub and set up you may require a spacer for this cassette to function smoothly. This may be a 0.5, 1 or 1.85mm spacer. We do not have specific information on spacing (however, if you find your cassette has a small amount of play in it then you require one of the above spacers).