Air Bike is delighted to announce its range of cassettes, designed in close collaboration with one of the world's leading manufacturers.
Our distinctively designed Hyperglide-style sprockets incorporate specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved chain control during shifting, whilst close gear steps between primary sprockets creates smooth, efficient pedalling.
The result? Crisp and responsive indexed shifting and the reliability that you’ve come to expect from Air Bike components.
The cassette comes factory boxed in our deluxe recyclable Air Bike packaging, rocking the following benefits:
• Quick and easy assembly with cassette lock ring
• Hyperglide style technology (seamless, smooth shifting)
• Quality form and function
• Air Bike logo on metallic green lock ring (bling factor)
• Silver nickel stainless steel cassette sprocket (for longevity)
• Nickel plated rust-resistant surface treatment (extends drivetrain life)
• Suitable for all Shimano splined HG Hubs
• Compatible Chain HG/IG 9 speed
Cassette Size: 11-25T
Cassette Material: Steel
Cassette Finish: Nickel Plated Stainless Steel SS410 (Rust Inhibiting Stainless Steel)
Lock Ring: Steel
Weight: 270 g
Please also note that we highly recommend fitting a new chain with your cassette. This is because chains and cassettes wear sympathetically with each other.
Our cassettes are manufactured with fine tolerances, therefore if you do not change your chain, there is a chance issues may arise such as shifting and noise.
To remedy this we recommended fitting a new chain and cassette at the same time.